Further to my post on 17th March 2020 concerning my daughter I am pleased to say that she has steadily held a natural temperature of less than 37C ever since she arrived home.
So, Sandfield House is still clear of the virus & I am still welcoming guests with open arms!
This doesn’t mean that activity here has relaxed – I continue to work hard with the utmost vigilance & care in maintaining hygiene here at Sandfield Guest House. Actions introduced in the last few weeks include:
- A hand sanitising station in the porch with a notice for visitors to use it before even touching the front door, the door handles or doorbell.
- All of such surfaces are disinfected 4 times a day & on an ad hoc basis when their use is noted.
- Sanitisers, tissues & a dedicated pedal-bin have been placed at the entrance to the Dining Room in the Hall.
- All guest rooms are equipped with hand-sanitiser, anti-bacterial handwash, tissues & public advice notices.
- Public notice signage & handwashing guides have been distributed throughout the premises.
- House-keeping has been geared up to disinfect frequent-contact-surfaces (handles, switches, remotes, bannisters, etc) as part of the daily routine.
- Extra care is taken with food preparation – I use latex gloves when preparing breakfast & my hand-cleaning is fastidious.
Stay safe, stay strong & be kind,